Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bangla roars with Beer Maggie

Continuing my blogging stint with the World Cup 2011, Bangla Tigers changed the entire outlook of Group B by defeating England. Never did I believe that Bangladesh would topple England after losing their 8th wicket.

Throughout the match there was a rainbow of emotions that made the buzz worldwide. After reducing England to 53/3, Trott and Morgan managed to speed up the innings and 270 was on the cards before the Tigers wrapped up the Britons for 225. Bangladesh started their chase comfortably and was going on well until they started falling like bowling pins. Tiger supporters who chose to stick till the end witnessed one of the most successful 8th wicket partnership ever. 

Whilst all this was going on I along with my friend (Sinto) were enjoying a special type of Maggie called the "BEER MAGGIE". It was the first time ever that we had tried it out and believe me it's the best snack to have with your drinks. 

P.S. - Contact Sinto or me for further details on the recipe. 

Coming Soon - Chicken Beer Maggie/ Egg Beer Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment