Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cleartrip coming a Zoomin


How does it feel when you get a Calender or Mug with your own Photo on it .....Good I guess.

How would you feel if the same Mug or calender with your own customized photo comes within 2-3 days through Blue Dart absolutely free of Cost....Great right?

I guess I felt the same way you are feeling right now till I received my first Mug and Calender free of cost from Zoomin. I had my doubts till I saw the Blue Dart guy at my door, package in hand. I guess needless to say I was sold. It was now natural for me to see Zoomin's products everywhere in my hostel and slowly but surely spreading amongst my friend circle.

Cleartrip came up with a contest at mypurpose.cleartrip.com which involved you the individual talking about a particular travel of yours and then uploading a photo of yourself on that particular trip. By doing so Cleartrip would mail you 2 vouchers, one for Cleartrip and the other for Zoomin. The Zoomin voucher could be used to order a Coffee Mug or a Desktop Calender ( 6X8 ) free of cost, other items could also be found with a certain amount of discount. 

If you are convinced now just as I was dont wait. Go get your voucher from mypurpose.cleartrip.com and order your Zoomin product from www.zoomin.com today!!! 


5 comments:

  1. I dont believe this!!!! I hv been searching fr place whr i can get a customized gift.. wow.. im going to use this for sure.. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....even i havve tried it out n it really works..n u can send it ur frnds n family too......thnksssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup and to your BF also ...right Roma...Still the Calenders are available so go grab them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this offer is still goin on...........or any other offer of same kind

    ReplyDelete