Sunday, March 6, 2011

India V/S Ireland




After England successfully defended their score of 171 against South Africa I was a bit skeptical about India beating Ireland but my friend Pratik was so sure that India would win. From that moment began a journey of prediction in which Pratik won it all. All his prediction came true which resulted in me paying our bill at Arun Bar.

Well here are the 5 predictions that came true
  1. Sehwag getting out in beginning
  2. 2nd  wicket going in the Twenties
  3. 3rd  wicket of Sachin would go in seventies on which I said that I would pay the bill even if the 3rd wicket  goes in the Eighties ( 3rd wicket goes at 87)
  4. Me predicting that if Sachin would get out in the Eighties then it would be taken by their youngest looking spinner Dockrell.
  5. Me predicting that Yuvraj would be not out till the end and would take the Man Of the Match

 We were getting Goosebumps as our predictions were coming true as the game proceeded.

After all this happened finally the bill was paid by Pratik only (Lucky me) and then we had the yummy chicken leg pieces and the chicken biryani at Ahmed Bhai. Not surprisingly Yuvraj Singh gets the Man of the Match for his 5 wicket hall and his innings of 50 runs which I had already predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment