Saturday, April 23, 2011

No limit Game !!!


When 433 runs were blasted off the green Kotla track in just 40 overs the only thing I remembered was that - In the history of ODI Cricket a maximum of 438 runs have been scored by a team in an innings. It was raining 6’s and 4’s when the Daredevils won by 29 runs.

Being an avid follower of DD I was unhappy with myself for missing out most of the fun. I was in Kharghar meeting Pratik for the penultimate time before I shift my base to Delhi for sometime. Suddenly I wanted to have an ice-cream and luckily the ice-cream parlor had a TV where we enjoyed the blast from Delhi till 10 overs. I came back just in time for the last over of Daredevil’s innings and was cheerful for Delhi for the whopping total of 231 but not with myself for missing out Viru’s 3 6’s in a row. The pitch had nothing for the bowlers as Punjab stayed in the contest till the death overs, all due to a man named Shaun Marsh. Delhi certainly got their confidence back with this win.

Someone please let me know when is the repeat telecast of IPL 4 going to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment