Monday, October 31, 2011

Honking Ahmedabad....


I have been living in Ahmedabad for almost 50 days now and have seen that people here have no Driving sense. There are no traffic rules for the people of Ahmedabad, even the men in khaki and white uniform are helpless, as i feel that they are powerless. Nobody is afraid of them as most of the people ride upon the political leaders over here. 

Just the day before while I was going to my office, an auto driver brushed his auto with an elderly uncle who was riding an Activa who sustained some serious injuries and even lost 2-3 teeth. He fell just in front of me, if I hadnt applied my brakes properly I would have surly overrun him. And the worst part is that the Auto kept on going as if nothing had happened. People over here start fighting on the streets, at signals over their driving issues and the men in khaki keep standing without interfering. 

May be they have been inspired by the great leader of Gujrat that "Dont interfere, just watch them, people fighting will resolve the issue themselves or get tired of fighting and then go their way".

The most irritating thing is that people keep on Honking for no apparent reason as if they are 5 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment