Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dil Garden - Garden Ho gaya




Today was an interesting day for me as I visited 2 different Gardens in Nerul. After my hectic journey to Andheri, my plan was to have a good tight sleep. But that was not what was planned for me as 2 of my good friends Sinto and Chinamshu came unexpectedly and we ended up having a good time in an adjacent garden from 4.30 - 6.

After that when I finally got hold of my bed, my school friend Pratik landed up from nowhere as he was expected to be in Pune. Again we ended up in a Garden but a different one. We ended up spending 2 hrs in the garden discussing about our new venture in Speak Asia.

Then it was time to say good-bye, but instead we got glued to the Ireland - England Match, which was the best one in the Series so far. Enjoyed the Yummy Chicken Biryani from Ahmed Bhai. Finally Pratik went home at 11 pm.

BTW - India look out for Ireland Batsmen as our Bowlers are already busted, I guess India would need a score of atleast 375 to defend against the Irish.

6 comments:

  1. It would be more interesting to knw what u did in the "gardens" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt knew u also had a BLOG...i have mentioned that we chatted...thats all...The Garden is in Nerul not at Nariman Point...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one,Anubhav...It was gr8 watchin sme aspiring cricketers givin their all to win...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaa....and watching them play Sinto was remembering his childhood dayzzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Finally Pratik went home at 11 pm."

    Kamine :D ... Aise likha hai jaise main chep ho raha tha aur jane naam hi nahin le raha tha :D

    ReplyDelete