Thursday, March 3, 2011

Speak Asia ...speaks for itself




Per many knowledge books and teachings from our elders we have always known this fact " There is no shortcut to money". But boy ! This Speakasiaonline.com stuff has tried to bend the meaning of this quote and has forced the scholars to tweak the Money Mantra.

Easy money is always hard to come but after my friend joined SpeakAsia I realized F*** it was so easy why didn't I join it ??

Anyhow after my friend Pratik got his money back in 2 months (12500 approx), I straight away opened my Account in Speakasiaonline.com . 

I am not trying to prove that its a full proof company or not even guaranteeing you that there  is no झोल because I am not the best person to say that. There is always a risk involved where ever any money is involved. Still I would suggest all my friends ( esp. to all my jobless friends like me) to join SpeakAsia and try and earn some extra bucks just by filling surveys :).  

Snapshot of my friend'd bank statement details :-





"SpeakAsia is a subject matter of solicitation please go through the ppt and site before investing


Get in touch with me if you need more info about speakasia stuff.
monu51111@gmail.com
Mob - 919867300604

No comments:

Post a Comment